Located in Cascade, MI
Industrial Maintenance Technician Job Summary
A growing manufacturer in Grand Rapids, MI is seeking a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician to join their team. The Maintenance Technician will maintain both production equipment and facility systems as well.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment including plumbing and HVAC systems
- Follow predictive and preventive maintenance plans
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Understand and troubleshoot and/or replace or repair PLC controllers
- Read and interpret manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace and repairs part, test and adjust as needed
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Update employees and team on the status of requested maintenance support.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3rd shift with overtime as needed
Pay: $20-$24/HR based on experience
Industrial Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- HS diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulics, as well as mechanical and electrical maintenance
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire, Full Time
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519