Located in Cheyenne, WY
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 DOE
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Plant Operator; you will be responsible for the operation of the plant to produce various asphalt oils and emulsions.
- Attention to detail, responsible for pressure hoses, controls, gauges valves, and other meticulous aspects of the plant.
- The job requires heavy lifting, up to 50# consistently, and performing specified physical duties as needed within the plant.
- Able to operate heavy equipment such as bag cranes and multiple styles of forklifts.
- Use a computer efficiently for operational purposes.
- Ability to climb ladders (up to 50'' high).
- Adjusts manual controls or overrides automatic controls to bring equipment into recommended or prescribed operating ranges.
- Reads incoming paperwork to ensures proper materials are delivered.
- Use a computer to operate blender for outgoing trucks and pumps to transfer materials to tanks for batching.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
*Background Check Required*
At Express Employment Professionals, we have been placing people in excellent jobs right here in Cheyenne! These are permanent, full-time positions. Apply today, and we will get you in for an interview. Let Express Employment do the legwork for you! NEVER A FEE TO THE JOB SEEKER!
How to apply:
Call our office at 307-632-0567
Visit our office in person: 2205 E. Pershing Blvd. Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Express Office: Cheyenne
2205 East Pershing Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82001