Located in Torrance, CA
Distribution Lead in Torrance
South Bay based tennis equipment distribution company has an exciting opening for a Distribution Lead!
The general responsibility of the job is to work closely with the distribution manager by leading the day-to-day executions of warehouse operations and associates.
This is a contract to hire position with a target salary of $18.00-23.00/hour. Benefits once hired on permanent.
- Manage receiving department and assist with unloading of products
- Sort and place products in designated racks, shelves, bins
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to invoicing, processing returns, and communicating with different departments
- Train distribution associates and temporary associates as necessary
- Assist with picking and packing orders from customer service
- Manage inventory levels by doing cycle count and quarterly inventory counts
- Keep track of system and process issues and communicate with manager
- Other duties assigned by management
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in warehouse
- Experience as a supervisor as plus
- Forklift Certification a plus but not required
- Must be comfortable with computers
- Strong attention to details
For consideration, please apply online at http://www.expresspros.com/torranceca/ or schedule and appointment by calling 310.923.7580. No fee to find you a job.
****APPLY: http://www.expresspros.com/torranceca/ ****
Impacting people. One job at a time.
Express Employment Professionals Torrance is your local resource for your employment search. We offer a variety of positions including Industrial, Manufacturing, Clerical and Administrative. Our positions vary from temporary, long term, and evaluation hire. We look forward to matching you to a position that fits your experience and thank you for your interest in Express Employment Professionals Torrance.
Express Employment Professionals * 22805 Hawthorne Blvd. * Torrance, CA 90505 * 310.923.7580 *
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Express Office: Torrance
22805 Hawthorne Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90505