Assembly Line Brazer
Located in Mooresville, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Mooresville Manufacturer is looking to add an Assembly Line Brazer to their team!
- They offer a small, family-friendly environment
- The Brazer will be responsible for starting the product down the assembly line, adding components such as compressors, motors, and top covers, brazing, and working from written instructions for various models
- The Brazer may also help in different areas of the shop when needed
- $15-19/hour depending on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K after 6 months with company match
- Life insurance
- PTO after 6 months
- 8 paid holidays
Schedule: 1st shift Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm with overtime when needed
- Overtime may fall before/ after shift or on Saturday’s as needed from 7am-2:30pm
- MUST have previous experience brazing refrigeration lines
- Must be able to braze various types of metal
- Must be able to pass a brazing test
- Ability to read and interpret written instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143