3rd shift Printer Operator
Located in Beech Grove, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Southside Indianapolis company is looking for a Printer Operator
- This person is responsible for working around bank statements and extremely confidential information
- Duties include: Actively participating in all operational functions of the data-center to ensure that all production goals are being met
- Print numerous forms from multiple platforms
- CD/ROM verification
- Log any Equipment problems in the trouble logs and place call for service
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Other Duties as assigned
- Excellent benefits upon hire
- 3rd Shift, Monday-Friday 9PM-5AM. Training will be on day shift.
- Evaluation to hire opportunity
- Good computer experience
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to prioritize production needs
- Ability to think logically to determine a course of action
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Dependability is a must!
How to apply: Email me your resume at Angie.Petrow@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143