Digital Account Coordinator
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Express is now working with an award-winning digital agency that specializes in online media, strategy, and fundraising for their clients. Express is working to help them find a Digital Account Coordinator.
Job Summary/Company Information:
- This position will be working directly to support the digital marketing campaigns of clients, along with the setup and management of analytical data and reports for clients
- Duties will include working with an Account Manager in a support role.
- Content Development. Provide daily social media content as needed, assist Account Manager in ad development, image editing, and SMS/MMS content.
- Managing and Sending Emails. Assist Account Managers in client''s email marketing engagement, setting up and sending email campaigns.
- Compiling and Analyzing Data. Obtain data from website analytics, donation pages, email marketing, social networks, and other sources and compile into reports. Assist in analyzing this data in order to optimize effectiveness of our client''s online campaigns.
- Generating Reports. Provide regular reports to our clients regarding effectiveness of online activities, including but not limited to social media networks, email campaigns, SMS platform, and donation systems.
- General Office Administration. Perform daily tasks in the office including answering phones, drafting meeting notes, and scheduling meetings.
- Strong desire to work in digital and email marketing in a political environment
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or commensurate experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple clients with varying budgets
- Strong knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Flexibility with time and schedule
- Experience in online marketing, Exact Target/Salesforce, or other ESP preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Experience in a political campaign/organization as a volunteer, staffer, or intern preferred
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
How to apply:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143