Skilled Mechanical Assembler
Located in Franklin, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Johnson County company that designs and manufactures custom equipment to hire a Skilled Welder
- If you are looking for a new career with a custom shop that can really utilize your skills, APPLY NOW
- Mechanical skills need for a great 1st shift opportunity
- This is a great opportunity with a locally owned company that emphasizes a team mentality and a creative, independent environment. You own your projects!
- Medical & dental benefits (the company pays 85%)
- Paid holidays + vacation after 90 days
- And more!
Schedule: 1st shift, Mon-Fri, 7 AM – 3:30 PM; some Saturday overtime will be required.
- Candidates must have a mechanical background
- Will be fabricating parts, assembling, building the custom equipment from blueprints, schematics and drawings
- Measuring skills are a MUST and experience with the Metric System is not required, but a plus
How to apply: Email me your resume at email@example.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143