Machine Operator - Full time. Mon-Thurs. $200 weekly bonus!
Located in Spokane Valley, WA
Salary: $16 / hr + $200 weekly bonus*
Job Summary: Express Pros is currently looking for a Machine Operator. This position is responsible for setting-up, adjusting, and operating machinery as well as inspection of workpieces to ensure they meet the quality standards for the company.
Location: Spokane, WA
Position Type/Schedule: Full time.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday. 5:00am - 3:30pm.
Pay: $16 / hr. + $200 weekly bonus for perfect attendance.
- Read blueprints and/or job orders to determine production specification
- Set up, program, and/or operate machines, such as cutters, saws, drills, shapers, routers to make workpieces
- Start machines, adjust controls, and/or make trial cuts to ensure machinery is operating properly
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify appropriate persons of any malfunctions
- Operate and observe machinery used in the production process to detect defects or machine malfunctions and adjust machines as needed
- Inspect workpieces for smoothness, defects and measure workpieces to determine accuracy of machine operation using rules, templates, or other measuring devices
- Examine raw Woodstock for defects and verify conformance to quality standards
- Lift raw materials, finished products and packaged items, manually or using lifting tools as required
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of production processes
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to add and subtract one and three digit numbers
- Ability to read measurement devices such as rulers, gauges, etc.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-or two-step instructions
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions Involve:
- Climbing, stooping, crouching, reaching, standing and walking
- Pushing, pulling and using push cart
- Lifting up to 50lbs occasionally and up to 20 pounds frequently
Express Employment Pros can help you find the type of job that is a suitable fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support! We're locally owned and operated with the support and stability of an international headquarters with four decades of staffing and HR expertise. It's the best of both worlds - small business flexibility, big company resources. We are ISO certified and follow all government guidelines. For a list of many of our open positions please visit: Express Spokane Job Openings
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201