1st shift Assembly Technician
Located in Bradenton, FL
Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring for an Assembly position with a great company located in the Bradenton, FL area.
- Unloading, sorting and staging raw material
- Cut raw material for production.
- Set-Up punch press, punch frame components, manufacture frames & wall kits.
- Finish manufactured parts for assembly
- Prepare LGP & XL panels for assembly. Cutting, beveling, trim.
- Prepare L, M & S panels for assembly: glue, affix weather seal, pivot pins, and locks.
- Monitor inventory & communicate product levels to Production Manager.
- Assemble finished doors of all sizes.
- Prepare kit bags for finished doors.
- Train new employees in Production Department.
- Help maintain a safe and professional appearance in factory area. Includes sweeping,
cleaning and mopping of floors and workbench areas, as required.
- Perform any other duty or assignment assigned from time to time by the Production Manager.
-High school Diploma/ GED Required
-Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
-Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and pull
-Must have 3-4 years prior assembly experience
If interested, call the Bradenton Express Employment Professionals office at 941-753-0034 to complete an application and interview – all over the phone
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203