Located in Rochester, MN
Salary: Up to $20.00
Express Employment is looking for a talented Project Manager to join a great family-owned and managed company in Rochester, MN.
Our client's ideal candidate would have the willingness to learn our computer software to do flooring take-offs on commercial buildings, prepare quotes for customers, and be literate in using a computer. The Project Manager will take a project and run it from start to finish.
For more information, please call (507) 285-1616, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Manager Job Highlights:
- Willingness to do some cold calling to achieve sales – going out and looking for additional sales
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms
- Learn how to do flooring take offs with our measure program
- Gather pricing from reps and prepare quotes for customers / contractors
- Meet with potential customer’s and help them pick out flooring that best fits their space
- Put together submittal packages on projects
- Scheduling customer’s projects
- Follow up on website leads and existing customers
- Order materials
- Order samples for customers
- Prepare work orders for installers once job is sold
- Go through the job with the installer
- Follow up with customers
- Ultimately taking a project for the take off process and following it all the way through the installation
Requirement For In Project Manager:
- Outgoing – not afraid to cold call
- Team player
- Works well with others and independently
- Proven work experience as a project manager
- Literate in computers (excel, word, Gmail)
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Organization and analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Basic mathematics
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.
Express Office: Rochester
2518 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906