Tool Crib Attendant - Days
Located in Georgetown, ON
Salary: $ 20.00
Currently looking for an experienced Tool Crib Attendant to fill an opening with a local leader in hot runner technology. Interested candidates should have previous experience/training working in a stockroom in a manufacturing environment.
The Tool Crib Attendant of this role is responsible for material handling activities associated with daily tooling operations. They will receive, issue and stock inventories in appropriate inventory storage equipment while ensuring inventory data integrity is properly maintained and customer order requirements are processed on a timely basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Pick, package and transfer requested tooling on a timely basis;
- Report and track inventory variances including overages and shortages
- Maintain the Storage Locations Table in SAP
- Issue tools and supplies to plant employees as required
- Create inventory adjustment requests
- Manage day to day inventory controls
- Create Purchase orders in SAP and follow up on the approval process
- Ensure that 5s is being maintained in the stockroom
- Monitor the stock levels
- Place, store and organize items within the tool crib accurately
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of equivalent training / experience in a stockroom manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Windows based software such as MS Excel/Word is required.
- Experience with SAP or an equivalent Business system is ideal.
- Experience with inventory management tools such as minimal and maximum would also be an asset.
- physical inventory and cycle count exposure is required.
Must have a high school diploma
Monday to Friday
7:00 am to 3:30pm
Express Office: Georgetown
318 Guelph Street
Georgetown, ON L7G 4B5