Shipping/Receiving Clerk... Call or Text 661.775.2570!
Located in Valencia, CA
Salary: $17-19hr DOE
Responsible for keep track of receiving materials, parts from vendors ensuring that required material/documents are supplied, inventory controlling and shipping finished goods to customers as scheduled.
- Perform shipping and receiving duties
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis:
- Support the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base
- Responsible to make arrangements for pick-up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions
- Must report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
- Required to forward a requisition for shipping materials to the Department Supervisor for approval
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Minimum of a high school education
- One year of factory related experience in shipping and receiving
- Experience with UPS/FEDEX online software
- Training requirements include: General Safety, Electrostatic Discharge Awareness, Foreign Object Damage Awareness, Quality System Awareness
Company Benefits Include • Medical • Dental • 401K • Paid vacation
Call or Text 661.775.2570 to speak with Recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355