Inside Sales/Specialized Recruiter
Located in Greenwood, IN
The Specialized Recruiting Group (SRG), an Express Employment Professionals Company located in South Central Indiana is adding an Inside Sales team member to our award-winning Professional Recruiting team.
This busy inside sales and recruiting role is located in Greenwood, IN! The ideal candidate will be looking to be part of a passionate, committed, FUN team in a thriving community-based organization. The primary role of this position is marketing top skilled trades, logistics, industrial leadership and advanced manufacturing talent to local companies in an effort to help the candidate make their next career move.
Our SRG team is proud to serve the South Central Indiana business community with a full offering of recruiting, workforce management, staffing and training services. Since we opened our doors in 2005, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent. We have helped thousands of people move into the career they wanted by opening the door through our relationships with the best employers on the Southside.
For the last 7 years, Express Employment Professionals has been named a Top Workplace by the Indianapolis Star. We have a caring culture and a team of self-driven employees who are empowered to provide top-notch customer service to candidates, clients and each other. Some companies say they have values, our team lives them out every day. It’s part of our culture.
This is a very busy office, so experience managing multiple tasks is a must. You will not be bored in this fast-paced office and your days will move quick as you perform meaningful work that makes a difference. If you''re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in your local community and are ready to take your career to the next level, then this role is for you! This position could be great for someone wanting to enter sales or into the recruiting industry.
- Top notch customized training will help position you for success. We do not require prior experience in our industry. After a 2-week intensive Power Train, you will enroll into Express University and look to earn your inside sales certification. You never stop learning, growing and developing at Express!
- Mon-Fri work week. Our office is open for business from 8-5.
- Competitive base salary with a monthly commission incentive structure & additional bonuses!
- Excellent medical benefits with HSA, Flex Spending Account options, Dental, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, short term and long term disability plans and more.
- Free Employee Assistance Program (Mental Health) + many additional perks!
- 401K program with non-elective company contribution and annual profit share incentive.
- Competitive Paid time off, flexible work environment, paid holidays, + community service opportunities.
- This is not a remote position, but our employees enjoy being able to work remote as needed to help with work life balance that is required to be successful in today’s changing environment.
- Come work with a team that enjoys being together and helping people succeed!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Mike Heffner, Owner – Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, at Mike.Heffner@expresspros.com or 317.888.5700
Summary and Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Inside Sales team member is placing top available talent to our customers. This person is responsible for recruiting and placing individuals with skillsets in Skilled Trades, including positions such as welding, fabrication, advanced manufacturing, quality, construction trades and more. Other essential functions include:
- Build relationships with client companies to expand business and generate new accounts
- Consultatively sell as you persistently make sales contacts and market top talent to companies in need of top employees.
- Proactively look to connect and meet new people to grow network.
- Build a pipeline of prospective candidates to place at top companies in the area.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions.
- Conduct interviews and job consultations via phone, in person and video.
- Exercise discretionary judgment using consultative questioning as you work in administering the Express systems and procedures in recruiting, hiring, and assigning associates to clients.
- Utilize strong phone, computer and interpersonal skills to connect internally and externally.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive outlook and attitude.
- Meet and exceed required metrics to reach desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Individuals who have worked in Retail Management, Restaurant Service, Staffing, Education, Account Management, Customer Service, Sales or are recent college graduates have experienced a high degree of success in this role.
- Must be able to work effectively within the current environment that changes every day.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Internet search capabilities.
- Consistently demonstrates proven high performance and goal orientation.
- Business acumen and ability to see the “big picture”.
- Willingness to take risks and possibly fail attempting to try new things.
- Consistently demonstrates the values of the organization and lives out our mission to inspire hope by serving on a daily basis.
- Commitment to serving others with integrity, while growing our business using consultative and professional approach while having a sense of urgency.
- Able to receive coaching and development feedback in a healthy and effective manner.
- Shows compassion for others – internal team members, job seekers / associates, and client representatives
- Represents company brand in a positive and uplifting manner.
- Committed to an environment of continuous learning and professional development
Our Team at the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leader in recruiting and workforce management. Express is the largest privately held and 4th overall staffing company in the United States. Additionally, we hold the distinction of “Best of Staffing - Client” and “Best of Staffing - Talent” by Clearly Rated for our exceptional service. We also have been an Indy Star “Top Workplace” recipient for the past 7 years in a row!
Interested and qualified candidates can forward resume to Mike.Heffner@expresspros.com or call 317-888-5700. Additionally, you can learn more about Express Employment Professionals at ExpressIndySouth.com
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin and the surrounding south central counties. Express Employment is located at 201 S. Emerson Ave, Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143. 317.888.5700. You can learn more about our Specialized Recruiting Group at SRGExpress.com/INSouthCentral.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143