Manufacturing Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire
Located in Noblesville, IN
Salary: $30.00 per hour
We've been asked by one of our best clients in Noblesville to help them fins a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician. This is a direct hire, so you'll be an employee of our client immediately with access to great benefits (medical, dental, vision), vacation/PTO, retirement and flexible spending accounts. Salary is negotiable, starting around $30.00 per hour.
Under the Supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician/Tech performs from basic routine to complex repairs of manufacturing and facilities equipment as well as performing preventative maintenance on manufacturing and facility equipment assuring it’s electrical and mechanical operation. They support team members in all essential functions and skill sets as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Safety demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Troubleshoot, rebuild, overhaul, repair, maintain, modify and install various types of electrical and production equipment, tools and machinery as required.
- Troubleshoot PLC and Electromechanical equipment
- Read and understand blueprints, drawing and plans, order parts and supplies for repairs.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks, line changeovers, consult with other mechanics, operators, leads and managers, and utilize maintenance software to ensure an efficient flow of production.
- Assist higher level technicians with the repair, maintenance, rebuilding and installation of equipment and machinery in the facility.
- Utilize CMMS to generate and execute work orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production, sanitation and maintenance schedules.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- 2 years college, technical school or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in an automated production, manufacturing environment for 3 years.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree in related field
- Experience working in an automated machinery environment (with PLCs or MMIs)
- Experience with the utilization of CMMS to perform job duties
- Must be reliable and work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of machine control (PLC’s, Sensors, IO’s).
- Knowledge and experience with Welding, Fabrication & Machine Shop Equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs with occasional overtime.
- Good verbal and written skills, computer literacy. Excellent organizational skills and follow-up skills.
- Ability to read and understand machine blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Strong ability to trouble shoot equipment malfunctions.
Please apply as soon as you can as our client wants to hire quickly! We look forward to helping you advance your Maintenance Technician career.
How to apply:
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038