General Worker - Yorkville, NY (3 - 12hr shifts)
Located in Yorkville, NY
Job Summary: Performs manual and small machine operator task related to the press or bindery.
- Catches and stacks printed signatures off delivery end of web presses
- Fills pockets on Kolbus and 1st binders.
- Checks product for quality, pagination, binding, etc. regularly through the run and properly boxes finished product
- Sets up and operates shrink wrap machine, changing rolls of shrink wrap when necessary
- Does hand collating and other manual tasks in the Bindery.
- Sets up and operates punches
- Sets up and operates spiral and plastic binder
- Sets up and operates drill
- Cleans up and keeps work area neat and orderly.
- Performs other duties as requested..
- Good general physical shape able to lift 50 lb.
- Good communication skills
Job Requirements: Ability to read and understand written instructions including those dealing with dimensions and quantity. Ability to apply written instructions to machine set up. Knowledge of binding operations. Knowledge of the operation and function of the other bindery equipment and machinery. Good manual dexterity.
Job Qualifications: High school diploma or GED desired. Experience in bindery operation is helpful
Hours: Monday - Wednesday; 3:00PM to 3:00AM
Please visit www.ExpressMohawkValley.com to apply or contact Express Employment Professionals at (315)790-5723 for more information.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502