Medical Customer Service Representative
Located in Seattle, WA
Job Summary: Seattle Express Employment Professionals is hiring Medical Customer Service Representatives for the Greater Seattle area!
Associates in this role will be providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
This is a long-term temp-to-hire position.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Day Shift
- Answering phones / emails
- Greeting Guests
- Ensuring customers are satisfied with products or services
- People person with great customer service skills
- Medical Terminology
- Telephone Customer Service experience
- Comfortable with technology and moderate to high call volumes
About Express Employment Professionals:
When you choose Express Employment Professionals for your employment search, you gain access to a network of top local companies and the support of our experienced hiring professionals who specialize in skilled trades recruiting. Your education, skills, and experience are matched with the short-term, contract, and full-time positions our client companies have hired Express to recruit for. We have a history of success in placing candidates in the following areas: Construction, Engineering, and Manufacturing. There is no charge or fees for applicants seeking employment. Call us to get started!
Our Office Service Division is Always Recruiting For:
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistants
- Office Managers
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121