Located in Exton, PA
Salary: $35+ /hour
Production Scheduler – $35+/ hour
An Exton company is searching for a Production Scheduler who will collaborate with the Production and Graphics departments and coordinate the planning and scheduling on the manufacturing floor. Interfaces with other department personnel to coordinate the overall manufacturing operations to meet customer ship dates and maintain on time delivery. Also responsible for coordinating the forecast from sales and monitor production in order to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Facilitates and expedites the flow of information to and from various departments
- Deals directly with specific departments to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of required information and data
- Reads production schedules and inventory reports to define type quantity of materials required, availability of stock and order shipping priority.
- Compiles, maintains and records material inventory records, production records and KPIs manually or using computer
- Compare Job Jacket specifications to material used at work stations to verify appropriate assignment
- Coordinating daily and weekly meetings with cross-functional departments in order to confirm adherence to production schedule to manage customer commitments and production targets.
What we look for in Production Scheduler:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer experience in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Pennsylvania, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355