Located in Clarence, NY
Express Employment of West Seneca has partnered with a great company in the Clarence area to fill an immediate need for a full-time Assembler position. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company that values their employees! The company offers its employees great benefits, such as:
Paid time off (PTO)
Starting pay is $16.04/hr.
6am-2:30pm Monday – Friday
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
- Operates forklift as required.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Performs related duties as needed by supervision
- Janitorial duties to include garbage removal and restroom cleaning
- Pick materials from warehouse and record material movements
- Load/unload trucks with forklift or pallet jacket and confirm counts
- Perform inventory and cycle counts as directed
- Follow verbal and written instructs and understand basic pictorial diagrams
- Follow quality control guidelines and provided basic reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Production assembly experience desired
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to follow directions
To be considered for this position, or other jobs available through Express Employment of West Seneca, call (716) 800-4311 and ask to speak to our Recruiting Generalist or go to www.716Jobs.com to give us your contact information and we will contact you.
Don’t look for work alone.
Never a fee for our service.
Paid Holidays (after working 600 hours)
Skills Training available at no charge to qualified associates
Weekly pay: check, direct deposit or debit card
401(k) retirement savings plan available
ACA Approved Healthcare available
$50 referral bonus
Express Office: Buffalo (South)
1900 Ridge Road
West Seneca, NY 14224