CDL-A Driver

Share

Located in Lubbock, TX

Salary: $17.00

A Lubbock company is in need of a Class A Delivery Driver. The duties of this position are mainly local deliveries with some out of town day driving which makes up about 70% of the job and warehouse duties for the other 30%. This position could possibly go long term for the right person and pays $17 hr.

A minimum of 2-3 years driving using Class A CDL license is required. Forklift experience is required as well.

High School Diploma or GED preferred.

Monday-Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm.

Express Office: Lubbock
7412 South University
Suite 11
Lubbock, TX 79423
Apply Now