Located in Invington, NJ
Our client in Irvington, New Jersey is looking for an experienced Office Helper with customer service skills who wants to be part of a restoration team!
The office helper should have outstanding communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors as they arrive.
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients.
- Sort, open, and distribute mail
- Maintain calendars for the office and your coworkers.
- File important documents and keep them well organized.
- Perform any other clerical duties necessary to keep the office running.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9am - 3pm
Benefits Available to Express Associates
- Medical Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Dental Plan
- NJ Sick Leave
- Referral Bonuses
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find a job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Sarah is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today via this posting!
Need more information about this position?
Contact Randoll Belliard at (973) 917-4035, or by email at Randoll.Belliard@expresspros.com.
Express Office: Bloomfield
256 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003