Inspector Level 3
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A well-known southside aerospace company is looking to add to their team
- Primary responsibilities includes performing visual and dimensional inspections on metal fabricated components, verifying and recording data into computer systems and completing accurate paperwork for quality compliance.
- Additionally, the Inspector will be responsible for reading drawings or specs and use measuring equipment to verify dimensions are within tolerance.
- $16.50-20.90/hour based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Clinic
- 401k with up to 7% match
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm with overtime when needed.
- Past manufacturing inspection experience using mics, calipers, optical comparators, indicators, etc.
- Ability to do basic math
- DSQR status is a plus
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Knowledge of excel and computers
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143