Multi Machine Operator
Located in Crystal Lake, IL
Our client located in Crystal Lake, IL is looking for multi-machine operators to join their 2nd and 3rd shift teams! In this position, you will perform duties to set up and operate a variety of presses and machines.
2nd Shift: M-F | 4:00pm - 12:00am
3rd Shift: M-F | 12:00am - 8:00am
Multi-Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Perform duties to set up and operate cutting, drill, torches and punch presses among other machines.
- Work from production schedule, prints and instructions
- Review print for material dimensions and tooling required.
- Changeover set ups with proper drills, bushings, back bar block, die button and punches as needed.
- Position part, cycle drill, mark and check alignment, measure material length and thickness and make necessary material stop adjustments.
- Change punches and die buttons, set material guides, align punch with die buttons and adjust height as necessary and set for material thickness.
- Check material for bow and camber, monitor operation and check work to ensure part specifications are maintained.
- Perform SPC procedures as required.
- Change dull tools as necessary.
- Prepare production records.
- Keep sensing device clean and check for required punch lubrication.
Multi-Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Experience operating cutting, drill or punch press
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tolls
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Why Apply? This Company Offers:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Dental
*After 90 days
Ways to apply for this Multi-Machine Operator position:
- Apply through this post
- Apply on our website ExpressHires.com
- Email Kelly.Nowik@ExpressPros.com
- Call or text Kelly at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office located at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave. Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014