Embedded Engineer - Direct Hire Opportunity
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 DOE
Innovative Designer, Developer, and Manufacturer of cutting-edge electronic systems, which encompass a variety of RV and Boating applications, is seeking an experienced Embedded Engineer for their Manufacturing Systems Group, located in Sterling Heights, MI. This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity offering a competitive compensation and benefits package in a thriving, non-automotive industry!
Scope of the Group:
- The Manufacturing Systems Group improves profitability and reduces down-time in the electronic manufacturing facility. You will work with other Manufacturing Systems engineers, the on-site R&D team, and other designers and process-engineers to make certain that new product designs are ready for high-volume production with attention to: test coverage, meaningful failure reporting, process improvements, and reduction of defects.
- The Manufacturing Systems Group develops scalable hardware, firmware, and software solutions to increase production traceability, to reduce manufacturing defects, and to make the production process more streamlined for existing and new electronic designs.
- This group develops and utilizes modern software lifecycle management to automate test functions, to design re-useable desktop- and server-based solutions, to build scalable test infrastructure and to add overall value throughout the manufacturing process.
- This group uses best practices to write, test, and deploy embedded software using real-time operating systems and various communication protocols to keep their proprietary test fixtures and controllers up to date, and to maintain and enhance their ability to scale.
- Object-Oriented Programming in C# or C++ ideally in Windows and other Operating systems (MacOS, Linux, Android, etc.)
- Embedded Software Development with TDD (Test Driven Development) Principles
- Large-Scale Manufacturing Process Development
- RTOS Application Development
- TCP/IP Network Stack Programming
- 5-7 years’ experience
- BSCS/BSCE/BSEE preferred.
- DevOps/ Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery with Embedded Software Lifecycles
- Analog and Digital Circuit Design and PCB Layout (Altium Preferred)
- Golang (The Go language) Development experience
- Linux Administration or Linux Application Development experience
Benefit’s and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Optical Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 15 Paid Holidays
- Annual Performance-Based Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work Life Balance / Flexible Schedule
If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307