Hydraulic Pump Repair Technician DIRECT HIRE
Located in New Baltimore, MI
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
Thriving hydraulic pump and motor refurbishment manufacturer, located in Chesterfield, MI is hiring Mechanical Hydraulic Pump Repair Technicians for their day and afternoon shifts. Initial responsibilities include disassembly, rebuilding, and refurbishment of small OEM hydraulic unit, pumps and components. Great team culture with continued advancement and training - offering competitive base wages and an amazing benefits package! Including company paid certification and training through IFPSs on location as Fluid Power Technicians.
-Disassembles pumps, motors, controls, and subassemblies, evaluating parts for conformance to specifications and rebuilding to original OEM requirements.
-Prepares written documentation of work to be performed including but not limited to, bill of materials, stock in report, purchase requisition and computer documentation sheet.
- Re-assemble pumps, motors, valves, controls, and subassemblies with replacements components in a cost-effective manner to conform to installation and performance specifications of OEM manufacture.
-Mounts, couples, and or connects as required final assemblies to test equipment for evaluation against OEM performance specifications.
-Mechanical Skills and inclination.
-Familiar with hand and power tools, light machining equipment and standard shop measurement equipment - micrometers and calipers.
- Transferrable skills - previous mechanic, machine repair, hydraulic repair experience, process technician, automotive or diesel engine experience.
-Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
-Ability to work with your hands, mechanical problem solving,
-High School Diploma
- Day shift: 7:30/8:30 am to 3:30/4:30 pm, plus overtime
- Afternoon Shift: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, plus overtime
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay is open and dependent on experience and qualifications - UP TO $25 per hour!
- 100% EMPLOYER PAID BCBS Health Insurance!
- ST/LT disability paid for by employer
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with match
- Company based performance bonus
- Company paid training and career growth programs
How to Apply: (choose one)
- Respond to this ad
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307