Located in Indianapolis, IN
Express Employment Professionals is partnered with a Beech Grove production facility that specializes in manufacturing high end beauty and salon care products that is looking to hire an Account Coordinator!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Responsibilities will include the following: administer and coordinate all administrative functions to support the contract manufacturing sales team, the project team, and other internal departments
- Receive and respond to contract manufacturing team regarding new customer inquiries
- Manage and coordinate all communication on new projects and lead team meetings
- Maintain monthly reports for the private label division
- Work with the Chief Operations Officer and Director of Fulfillment and Business Development on growing the private label and contract manufacturing divisions
- Meet with new potential clients and assist with bidding on new projects
- Work with the lab on formulations and samples of new products
- Work with the purchasing team and vendors for packaging quotes
- Manage and analyze margin spreadsheets for new and current sku numbers
- Coordinate buyouts of discontinued items, coordinate new product launches, and manage forecasts
- Work closely with other divisions on inventory availability, production status, etc.
- Coordinate and lead development of Amazon Manufacturer brands on accuracy of items represented in the catalog, monitoring inventory levels, updating Excel reports and monthly forecasts
- $20-$24/hr depending on experience
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Great Benefits – 90% paid for the employee and 70% for family
- PTO, 401k with company match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 8 paid holidays
Schedule: 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Ideal candidate has project or account coordinator experience
- Experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry a huge plus!
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and internal employees
- Advanced MS Office skills specifically with Excel including V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong analytical, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects efficiently
- Flexible, eager to learn, and take direction well
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems preferred
How to apply: Email me your resume at Janice.Koester@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9519 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143