Accounting - Bookkeeper
Located in Portland, ME
Salary: Starting at $20.00 p/hour
Open Accounts Payable/Receivable Bookkeeper position with great benefits!
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
This is a temporary position by filling in for approximately 4 months, but this is an EXCELLENT way to get into the company for other possible opportunities!
Starting at $20.00 and up, depending on experience
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Bookkeeper manages outgoing bills and invoices on behalf of the company.
These bills might include utility payments, product or inventory invoices, employee expense accounts and reimbursements.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable/Receivable Bookkeeper
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Accounts Receivable Clerks manage incoming payments on behalf of the company
- Preparing and mailing invoices to customers
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Express Office: Portland
49 Dartmouth Street
Portland, ME 04101