Located in Texarkana, AR
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides clerical duties to Management staff and support for all program areas as requested.
LOCATION: Texarkana, AR
APPLY NOW: ExpresTexarkana.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guest upon entering the building.
- Answers phone calls/faxes and directs calls or messages accordingly.
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies in correspondence with budget.
- Utilize the copy machine to scan, copy, and print necessary forms and labels.
- File individual served paperwork in hard copy files
- Enter trainee production logs into Vertex system
- Enter trainee attendance and maintain client sheets monthly.
- Complete all transports reports daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- Oversee the maintenance of the van fleet.
- Completes Day Hab sheet for agencies for billing for CPO
- Type and e-mail correspondence such as memos, reports, and data sheets.
- Sort mail from both our street mailbox and P.O. Box.
- Collect and organize all gas and other order receipts, and codes properly
- Organize and distribute client check stubs
- Filing for Business Office as requested.
- Complete daily and monthly transportation billing and reports and calculate totals for billing per week per billable Medicaid client.
- Maintain the coffee station by re-ordering and stocking items
- Assist with the organizational fundraising event
- Run errands as assigned.
- Coordinate Board Meeting including lunch orders and delivery and clean up
- Assist in advertising via our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
- Assist CEO with fundraising events including obtaining donations and organizing events.
- Track our donors by updating our spreadsheet and crafting thank-you letters.
- Complete agency training programs in a timely manner and participate in other professional development as required, ensuring to maintain all certifications.
- Maintain an appropriate workspace promoting safety in accordance with the established safety policies and industry standards.
- Must be proficient in 10-key date entry.
- At least 21 years of age, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to successfully complete audit and Child Maltreatment Central Registry checks, Criminal background check, and drug screening.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of person served information.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher).
Express Office: Texarkana
3206 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854