Shipping/Warehouse - 1st - Shift
Located in Portland, ME
Salary: $16.50 p/hour
Open position with great benefits!
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
Schedule: First Shift
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am-5:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Pay: $16.50 p/hour, plus overtime hours available!
Shipping/Warehouse is primarily responsible for shipping and receiving products for the warehouse facility. Ensures that items are shipped in the most efficient and cost effective manner and according to the customer’s instructions.
The Shipper/Warehouse person is responsible for coordinating all daily shipping & warehouse activities.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Solid math and reading skills
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in order to communicate with distribution customers and co-workers.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks on time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to operate 3 different types of equipment. Order picker, electric pallet jack and electric reach truck machine.
- Must be comfortable with heights.
- Must be committed to 100 % on time delivery.
- Must have data entry and computer skills.
- Must be able to operate different types of computer systems. UPS Worldship, Fed Ex. Powership and the Warehouse Management System.
Express Office: Portland
49 Dartmouth Street
Portland, ME 04101