Located in Marion, IL
Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to hire an automotive technician to join our team. You should have demonstrated experience as an auto mechanic on cars and light trucks along with an ASE certificate. You will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training
- Hold a valid driver license
- Graduated from an associate degree or certification program in auto maintenance and repair
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records
- Ability to handle physical workload
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a lube technician, or prepared to do on-the-job training
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
- Experience with heavy equipment and as a diesel mechanic, diesel engine knowledge, or prepared to do on-the-job training
Benefits Available for Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay (Overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week)
- Medical Plan / Dental Plan / Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit or FREE Bank of America Payroll Card
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Call or Text Our Office: 618-457-1001
Send Resumes or Inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop by Our Location! Accepting Walk-ins M-F 9AM-4PM
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901