Located in Mount Vernon, IL
We are looking for a qualified surgical technologist to assist with the operations in our facility. You will be tasked with preparing and sterilizing the operating rooms, as well as the necessary equipment and instruments, prior to any surgical procedure. You will also be charged with preparing the patients for surgery and help provide a great patient experience overall.
Surgical Technologist Responsibilities:
- Prepare sterile operating rooms for surgeries.
- Sterilize equipment and instruments.
- Stock adequate supplies for surgery.
- Prepare patients for surgery by washing and disinfecting incision sites.
- Provide support during surgery by passing instruments and other supplies.
- Track surgical supplies.
- Stay up-to-date on surgical technology, medical terminology, and procedures.
- Work well with surgeons, surgical assistant, nurses and general surgical team.
- Help provide great patient care.
Surgical Technologist Requirements:
- A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program and surgical technologist certification.
- Experience with instrumentation.
- Current BCLS.
- Strong understanding of surgical technology and surgical procedure.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Passionate about patient care.
Benefits Available for Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay (Overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week)
- Medical Plan / Dental Plan / Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit or FREE Bank of America Payroll Card
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Call or Text Our Office: 618-457-1001
Send Resumes or Inquiries to: email@example.com
Stop by Our Location! Accepting Walk-ins M-F 9AM-4PM
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901