Loan Closing Processor-Real Estate
Located in Fayetteville, NC
Loan Closing Processor $20-$24/HR
- Maintains files and attending to pre-closing requirements (i.e. ordering title work, obtaining payoffs, ordering title insurance binders, etc.)
- Sustains extensive client contact in high volume practice
- Responsible for coordination between client, buyers, sellers, agents, lenders and other attorneys
- Responsible for post-closing duties which may include dispersing funds; recording documents; overnighting packages; updating client websites
- Updates firms case management software with appropriate information relating to the case
- Organizes title insurance binder and policies
- Assists attorney with legal documents
- Conducts NC Lien searches on state website
- Prepares closing disclosures, settlement statements and loan packages
- Balances file and trust ledgers; print checks, provide supporting documentation to team leader for review and wire entry
- Effective Communication
- 5-7 years of experience processing real estate transactions.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with SoftPro and Protrust
- Notary or ability to obtain Notary Certification in the state of employment
Preferred Skills & Experience - These are additional skills and experience that are not required to hold this position, but may provide candidates who possess them an edge over candidates who do not.
- 10+ years of experience processing real estate transactions, ideally in a law firm.
- Proficient with SoftPro and Protrust
Express Office: Fayetteville
894-E Elm Street
Fayetteville, NC 28303