As the tax accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being. Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits Available for Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay (Overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week)
- Medical Plan / Dental Plan / Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit or FREE Bank of America Payroll Card
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Call or Text Our Office: 618-457-1001
Send Resumes or Inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop by Our Location! Accepting Walk-ins M-F 9AM-4PM