Located in Marion, IL
In this role, you will be required to plan and direct financial audits, prepare budgets, draft financial statements, and create internal auditing systems and procedures.
Audit Associate Responsibilities:
- Supporting the accounting and auditing team in their daily functions.
- Preparing and managing audit budgets.
- Verifying company financial information.
- Planning and performing company financial audits.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for company managers.
- Resolving client audit queries efficiently.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company best practices.
Audit Associate Qualifications:
- Degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- 2+ years working as an Audit Associate.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures.
- Familiarity with state financial laws.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information.
- Familiarity with accounting and office software.
Benefits Available for Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay (Overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week)
- Medical Plan / Dental Plan / Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit or FREE Bank of America Payroll Card
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Call or Text Our Office: 618-457-1001
Send Resumes or Inquiries to: email@example.com
Stop by Our Location! Accepting Walk-ins M-F 9AM-4PM
Express Office: Carbondale
1301 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901