Accounts Payable Administrator
Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Our Tri-Cities based client, an electrical contracting firm, is adding to their team! The Accounts Payable Administrator looks after the full cycle AP work for the company. Previous AP experience within the contracting and consulting industry is a plus, but not required.
* Complete, full cycle processing of payables including verification, coding, posting, and cheque runs.
* Match purchase orders confirming prices and quantity to vendor invoices
* Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures
* Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
* Maintain a high level of professional service and customer satisfaction in all interactions with external and internal customers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* At least 2 – 3 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience.
* A knowledge of underlying accounting processes
* Experience with high volume AP. This is a fast-paced position and past experience with payables in a fast environment is required.
* Experience with an accounting software system. You will be trained on their system
* Experience with accounting in a construction environment is highly desired
* Strong attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Full-time, permanent position!
* Transit accessible
* Mon - Fri: 7:30am/8:00am start - 4:00pm/4:30pm end
* $50,000 annual salary
* Full benefits package upon successful completion of the probationary period
If this sounds like you, then please forward your resume to apply. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door with a very well-established Tri-Cities company. I look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7