Located in Seattle, WA
Salary: $20 - 22/hr
Job Summary: A well-known nonprofit is seeking 2 individuals for the Case Manager position.
Associates in this role will be working with a team of staff to help create a safe, healing environment for guests in a Men’s shelter.
This is a long-term, full-time evaluation-to-hire position with a company known for its dedication to providing care for our shelters.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7am-4pm or 8am - 5pm (Rotating Wednesdays on Swing 2pm - 10pm)
Pay: Up to $20 - 22/hr
- Process intake assessments and screening of guests
- Manage caseloads of individual guests
- Communicate with all staff through clarity
- Satisfaction from helping others
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent (Associates Preferred)
- One year of experience working in a social services or rescue mission setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
About Express Employment Professionals:
When you choose Express Employment Professionals for your employment search, you gain access to a network of top local companies and the support of our experienced hiring professionals who specialize in skilled trades recruiting. Your education, skills, and experience are matched with the short-term, contract, and full-time positions our client companies have hired Express to recruit for. We have a history of success in placing candidates in the following areas: Construction, Engineering, and Manufacturing. There is no charge or fees for applicants seeking employment. Call us to get started!
Our Office Service Division is Always Recruiting For:
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistants
- Office Managers
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121