Assembler 1st shift/GR AR
Located in York, PA
Hours: 6a-2:30p (on extremely hot days you will start at 5am-1:30p.)
Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Responsible for completing the final assembly tasks of the window as assigned, while meeting quality standards.
* Clean aluminum window frame using acetone
* Clean glass using alcohol
* Spot check frame sealing
* Flip windows/sash to other side
* Prepare window for packing using cardboard and other wrapping materials
* Lift and place packaged windows onto cart
* Replenish acetone cans and alcohol bottles
* Keep area neat, clean, and organized
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Safety Conscious
* Training will be completed on the job; up to 2 weeks.
Dominant Physical Requirements & Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 45+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Hours: 6a-2:30p (on extremely hot days you will start at 5am-1:30p.) 1st day 7am start ½ hr unpaid lunch, 2-10 minute. They may eventually go back to 7a-3:30pm. We will contact you once they do.
ONLY Jeans or Khaki pants
* No Shorts, Skirts, Capris, Leggings, or Tights...
* Low cut or cropped tops such as
* Belly shirts, tube tops, halter tops, tank tops
* Clothing with spaghetti straps and racer back style
* Clothing with revealing bare backs, midriffs, or shoulders
* Clothing that
* Is sexually suggestive, provocative, or revealing
* Includes profane or obscene words or symbols
* Has messages relating to drugs, alcohol, sex, or violence
**Steel toe shoes or boots are fine (with met-guards), if they have steel toed shoes WITH laces, Graham can provide the Met-Guard
If you present yourself with any one of the noncompliant clothing items mentioned above, you will be asked to go home and change and return next day.
**This is not a climate-controlled company. Hot in summer/cold in winter
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402