Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Located in Calera, AL
Salary: $32.76 /hr. to start
Immediate local opening with thriving international company. $32.76 starting wage. Calera, AL.
If you meet the Requirements below, please send resume to: email@example.com
Here's What Makes YOU a Great Candidate:
- EXPERIENCE: 3 years' electrical experience in aggregates, cement, lime or other related environment.
- EDUCATION: HS diploma or GED required; prefer 2 year degree in electrical or related field.
- Experience trouble shooting controls & medium voltage experience (4160 volts)
- Able to perform low voltage and high voltage terminations
- Able to work as part of a team and individually to ensure timely repairs through troubleshooting techniques; able to perform effective preventative maintenance inspections
- Fully conversant with Electrical symbols, reading single line diagrams, electrical prints, P&ID’s and able to find relevant sections of the code
- Able to research circuit diagrams & equipment data using both electronic documents & printed media in order to identify correct solutions to problems
- Comfortable with physical aspects of job:
- Ability to lift/carry 25-50 lbs. as needed (occasionally heavier)
- Ability to maneuver, kneel, crawl, bend – around, under, over equip.
- Proven record of dependability
- Drug-free workplace; background check
For Immediate Consideration, please sent resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242