Located in Parsippany, NJ
Salary: $20/hour, BOE
A Northern, NJ company is seeking to hire an experienced accounts receivable representative who will have core responsibilities in maintaining the Quickbooks and invoicing..
You will work independently, taking the lead on company invoicing and collections, acting as an internal resource on MS QuickBooks, Excel and financial reporting.
Accounts Receivable highlights:
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility
- Identify, create, and implement processes to identify outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Accountable for collecting all information necessary to calculate receivables including order amounts, discount rates etc.
- Responsible for 100% data accuracy for input in the accounting system and the accuracy of final bill
- Accountable for issuing customer account statements that align with compliance and need
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
- Responsible for ensuring that accounting records are updated with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering questions and handling complaints from customers regarding bills
- Report on activity to upper management
- Other tasks as requested
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in invoicing and collections
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, specifically Excel & Quickbooks.
- If you have service industry experience, that's a plus!
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a meaningful field
- You should have thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Dan is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today via this posting!
Need more information about this position?
Contact Daniel Pirozzi, Contract & Search Specialist at (973) 917-4034, or by email Daniel.Pirozzi@expresspros.com. Please add “AR” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America and Northern, NJ and we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Parsippany
140 Littleton Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054