Located in Wyoming, MI
Assembly Production Worker Job Summary: A supplier of flexographic printing plates and steel rule cutting dies is looking for a Production Worker to join their team and learn their trade!
Assembly Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Learning the process to rubber/proof printing plates
- Learning the process of making steel rule cutting dies
- Assisting the die makers with needed tasks
- Able to read and understand the customers spec sheets on the computer and paper
- Pulling proofs, rubber and clean the die boards
- Apply rubbering, perform revisions and repairs
- Adhere ejection materials to die board
- Selecting proper grade of corrugated stock
- Making necessary machine adjustments
This company is a customer and product focused organization and considers this as an apprentice type position into the industry of die making, to learn various precision machines and to develop into future positions!
Schedule: 3rd shift 8:00PM-6:00AM Sunday - Wednesday, Overtime as needed on Thursdays
Pay: $15.00/HR + $1/HR Shift Premium
Assembly Production Worker Qualifications:
- Excellent skills in math, measuring and working with fractions
- Use measuring and quality tools including tape measures and micrometers
- Working with cutting tools
- Mechanically inclined
- Detail oriented
- Aptitude and willingness to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Shop education or precision machining experience would be helpful
- Self-directed but also able to work well as part of a team
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume: Jobs.GrandRapidsMI@ExpressPros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Wyoming, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519