Maintenance Technician - 1st (Job No. A203)
Located in Sidney, OH
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN | SIDNEY, OH
ROTATING 12S | $20/HR
Express Employment Professionals Sidney is now hiring a Maintenance Technician for a company in Sidney, OH!
- Install or maintain electrical wiring to machines according to specifications.
- Perform checks on equipment to assure proper operation of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Replace, repair, adjust and calibrate various machine components on a routine basis.
- Maintain critical vacuum process equipment daily and response for it's oil based waste disposal.
- Create and maintain effective preventative maintenance program.
- Record inspections, test and repairs on preventative maintenance documents.
- Respond to verbal or written instructions for safety or operational problems regarding machinery.
- Plan and layout work from diagrams, operation manuals and other specifications.
- Build, assemble or disassemble equipment using hand tools and power tools as required.
- Inspect damaged parts to determine the nature of the repair needed and use repair tools to rework or refinish worn or damaged parts
- Written & Oral communication
- Technical communication
- Time management
- Math aptitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Electrical knowledge
- Pneumatic systems knowledge
- Arc & Wire welding ability
- Strong electrical background with 480v
- Prior maintenance experience
- Must be able to lift up to 55lbs
- Pay rate $20/hr
- Raises after 90 days, 180 days, and after 1 year
- Would train 7A-3:30PM M-F then move to rotating 12 hour
- 7A-7:30PM, 2 2 3 rotation
**For an immediate phone interview, call 937-538-4250 to speak with a Recruiting Specialist.**
View a full list of our open positions HERE!
Have questions regarding this position? Contact Taylor at 937-538-4250 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Express Office: Sidney
1660 Gleason Street
Sidney, OH 45365