Machine Maintenance - Manchester, MI
Located in Manchester, MI
Salary: $22.00+ hourly
A manufacturing company located in Manchester, MI, is looking for machine maintenance workers on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
What you’ll be doing as a Machine Maintenance
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Remove, replace, and adjust parts to test machine repairs effectiveness
- Upgrade or install machine guards and controls
- Install and repair plumbing, venting, and electrical systems
- Initiate purchase orders for repair materials, machine components, and parts
What you’ll need to succeed as a Machine Maintenance
- 2+ years of experience performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on manufacturing and plant equipment, machinery, and controls
- 5+ years of practical experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- HS diploma
Additional information for the Machine Maintenance
- $22.00+ hourly, depending on experience
- 2nd shift: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- 3rd shift: Monday-Friday, 10:00pm – 6:00am
- Manchester, 48158
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103