Leasing and Marketing Manager
Located in Ann Arbor, MI
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 annually
An apartment complex in Ann Arbor is seeking a leasing and marketing manager for a direct hire role. You’ll be responsible for developing a marketing plan and training the leasing team.
What you’ll be doing as the Leasing and Marketing Manager
- Maintain knowledge of all aspects of the market and community, specifically around pricing, floor plans, amenities, availability, lease terms, and fees
- Develop, organize, and implement a successful marketing and outreach plan and delegate outreach responsibilities as needed
- Lead and motivate leasing team to meet or exceed leasing and traffic goals
- Train the leasing team on sales techniques, overcoming objectives, conducting tours, closing traffic, professional follow-up, etc
What we look for in a Leasing and Marketing Manager
- 1 year of experience working in student housing or comparable experience in a similar industry
- 1 year of experience working on marketing materials and campaigns in a professional setting
- 1 year of experience maintaining budgets
- Associates degree or comparable combination of education and related experience
Additional information for the Leasing and Marketing Manager
- $40,000 - $45,000 annually
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- One weekend day per month
- Ann Arbor, 48105
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at email@example.com.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103