Mechanical Assembler - 1st + 2nd Shift
Located in Hudson, WI
Salary: 20.00 - 21.00
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 3:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
Pay: $20.00 - 21.00/hour, based off experience
Location: Hudson, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Hudson, WI company in search of an Assembler. We are looking for someone who wants to join a global company, and receive incredible benefits. Enjoy a family-oriented company that has many advancement opportunities! The Assembler is responsible for producing and assembling steel concrete paver molds and mold parts according to specifications.
- Reads and follows blueprints, routers, specifications and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Operates overhead crane and fork trucks while moving and assembling product.
- Prepare parts for painting.
- Use necessary equipment (e.g., paint sprayer) to paint parts for final assembly.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of relevant manufacturing experience recommended.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to make metric system conversions.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical schematics, and other manufacturing instructions.
- Must be familiar with portable power tool and machine tools such as drill press, bandsaw, cut-off saw, grinder, and pneumatic nut drivers.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Assembler A” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022