Located in Tucker, GA
Express Employment Professionals, Atlanta NE location has an immediate need for a 1st shift Machine Operator in the for a leading manufacturing company in Stone Mountain/Tucker area. This is a temp-to-hire for the right person. Ten (10) hour work shift.
Candidates should have a minimum of five (5) years related experience and/or training of set-up and training technician experience.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Responsible and reviews each production aerosol line operation job run that includes set up, changeovers, troubleshooting and other applicable line operation procedures to ensure optimal productivity levels are maintained
- Responsible for daily diagnostics, testing, inspections, and preventive maintenance of all lines.
- Reviews and troubleshoots aerosol lines to identify solutions of processing problems and defects to meet customer demands.
- Maintain machines in proper operation to include verifying set-up parameters, condition of machine, while minimizing downtime.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to compute basic math to perform the role.
- Understanding of OSHA requirements (i.e. Lockout/Tagout, Forklift).
- Possess advanced mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot machines and perform repairs when needed
Steel-toed boots/shoes REQUIRED
Monday - Thursday
6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Submit online application and resumes to: email@example.com
Express Office: Atlanta (Northeast)
3301 Buckeye Road
Atlanta, GA 30341