Construction Worker - Rough
Located in Columbus, OH
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Express Employment is seeking a Construction Worker with Rough construction experience and basic knowledge of the construction field. The Construction Worker will be responsible for many rough construction tasks including running the hand and power tools, reading blueprints, and taking accurate measurements.
- Physical Requirements: Able to bend, lift, stand, kneel, stoop, bend, and reach; Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to use hand tools, power tools, pneumatic drill, and tape measure
- High attention to detail
- Previous construction experience (1 year minimum)
- Bolting seats
- Putting up shelving
- Installing windows and door frames
- Completing wall coverings and wall trims
- Take measurements with tape measure
- Safely use hand and power tools
- Maintain clean work environment
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Pay Dependent on Experience
- Full time, Evaluation to Hire
To Apply or Learn More:
Visit: 6105 McNaughten Ctr., Columbus, OH 43232
Apply Now Online!
Know someone looking for work? We offer referral bonuses! Need interview or job tips? Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram!
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
Express Office: Columbus (Southeast)
6105 McNaughten Center
Columbus, OH 43232