Metal Fabricator / Welder
Located in Columbus, OH
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Express Employment is seeking a Metal Fabricator / Welder who has previous welding experience in MIG or TIG and owns their own welding tools. The Metal Fabricator / Welder will be responsible for cutting, bending, and joining metals and other materials. You will operate appropriate equipment including, band saws, shears, pipe benders and hydraulic press brakes.
- Physical Requirements: Able to stand, bend, lift, and squat; Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous steel, aluminum, or sheet metal fabrication experience (2 years)
- Own welding tools
- Experienced with MIG and TIG welding
- Read blueprints and/or drawings
- Cut material to length with metal saws, cutters, and torches
- Operate MIG and TIG welding equipment
- Drilling and punching metal
- Utilizing shop presses
- Maintaining equipment and clean working environment
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Pay: Dependent on Experience - Up to $25 per hour
- Full time, Evaluation to Hire
To Apply or Learn More:
Visit: 6105 McNaughten Ctr., Columbus, OH 43232
Apply Now Online!
Know someone looking for work? We offer referral bonuses! Need interview or job tips? Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram!
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
Express Office: Columbus (Southeast)
6105 McNaughten Center
Columbus, OH 43232