Located in Courtright, ON
Salary: Up to $190,000/year
We are currently hiring an Engineering Manager for a busy fabricating company in Sarnia, Ontario. This is a Direct hire, senior level management opportunity.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Engineering group including:
- Resource planning and allocation
- Developing and implementing departmental policies and procedures
- Reporting to the overall contract management group
- Allocating resources to other AFL groups to provide support where required,
- Evaluating group member skills and developing / manage progression plans,
- Identifying training needs
- Assisting with customer management
- Provide technical leadership in the form of the following:
- Assist with interpretation and application of Customer and industry specifications,
- Review and sign off calculations, drawings, and related specifications
- Develop and manage in-house resources such as calculation spreadsheets, procedures, methods, protocols, etc.
- Participate as a key member in the company quality program leadership.
- P. Eng licensed in Ontario, primary technical discipline is Mechanical Engineering with experience in Thermal-hydraulic design/rating for shell and tubing heat exchangers, proven experience with pressure vessel design and manufacturing
- MS Office Suites, ASME code pressure equipment
- Proven experience in the application / interpretation of Code & Standards to include as a minimum: ASME Sections I, VIII-1, VIII-2, ASME B31.1, B31.3, ASME PCC-1, BTH-1, API 660, 934A, 934C, 934E, 938C, TEMA (all major Shell & Tube types), NACE MR 0103
Wages: Up to $190,000/Year depending on experience.
Ways to apply:
Benefits available to Express associates:
- Medical benefits
- Referral bonuses
- Reward programs
- Career training and development resources
- Scholarship program
- National retailer discounts
About Express Employment Professionals:
Founded in 1983, Express today employs more than 550,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal of putting a million people to work is at the heart of our company's vision: to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Sarnia Express Employment Professionals franchise began operation in 2006 and serves Sarnia-Lambton and surrounding areas with temporary staffing, contract workers, and direct hire placement in a variety of fields, including professional, skilled trades, office services, and light industrial. Our ISO certified office has grown steadily, placing more than 6,000 people with local businesses at no cost to job seekers. Express is proud to be a Certified Military Friendly Employer through Canada Company and to have received ClearlyRated's 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards based on the satisfaction of our clients and associates.
To keep up with our open jobs, download the ExpressJobs app: www.expresspros.com/expressjobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/sarniaon, and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresssarnia, Twitter: www.twitter.com/expresssarnia, LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/expresssarnia, and Instagram: www.instagram.com/expresssarnia
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/sarniaon/job-openings.asp
Express Office: Sarnia
347 Christina Street North
Sarnia, ON N7T 5V6