Located in Sarnia, ON
Salary: $50,000- $100,000/ year
A preferred employer in the Sarnia-Lambton Community is hiring an Estimator for full-time, permanent role.
- Conduct pre-award activities to ensure we provide technically sound, competitive proposals, while meeting bid deadlines, Prepare technical sizings (i.e. thermal and mechanical designs), Prepare material takeoffs and work with vendors to assemble material pricing for proposals
- Prepare cost estimates using spreadsheets, and self-review / self-check to ensure accuracy and correctness
- Identify and propose alternate options to customers, work with customers to receive and incorporate feedback for future opportunities
- College or University post-secondary education in a technical program, or significant demonstrated equivalent ability and experience.
- Ability to balance multiple proposal files and prioritize to meet deadlines,
- Understand ASME Code material requirements and manufacturing methods,
- Detail oriented with ability to produce proposals that are technically correct, computer literate
- TEMA, API, ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes
- Monday- Friday; 7:30am- 4:00pm
Ways to Apply:
Express Office: Sarnia
347 Christina Street North
Sarnia, ON N7T 5V6