Galvanizing - $16-17.50
Located in Albany, OR
Job Title: Galvanizer
Location: Harrisburg, OR
Schedule: M-F, Day shift
Duration: Long term to hire
• The Galvanizer is responsible for completing jobs and assigned tasks to guarantee jobs are completed and delivered on time.
• Able to fill in for any Galvanizer employee by knowing all tasks.
• Prepare steel parts for the galvanizing process via acid immersion (pickling).
• Perform daily pre-pickling process.
• Properly use company paperwork and checklists.
• Perform routine maintenance.
• Communicate and collaborate with lead to establish and meet departmental goals and deadlines.
• Communicate issues to lead in a timely and effective manner.
• Maintain strong internal relationships with department supervisors and managers to support continuous improvement.
• Help train new employees on department procedures and communicate concerns to department lead.
• Assist lead to implement approved policies and procedures by performing the assigned task.
• Report any potential reruns to department lead.
• Facilitate improvements to workflow and safety procedures as determined by department lead.
• Attend assigned leadership and organization trainings and meetings.
• Provide outstanding customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Must recognize when holes need to be drilled, and request permission from customers.
• Must know when parts can’t be galvanized; too large, wide, or cast-iron.
• Check quality of parts prior to, during, and after coating process.
INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Give us a call NOW for an immediate phone interview!
Express Office: Albany
2250 Southeast 14th Avenue
Albany, OR 97322