Located in Burlington , WA
Express has partnered with the largest automated solar manufacture in North America. With over 35 years of solar experience, it is their mission to reduce carbon emissions and improve access to clean energy!
If you are ready to be a part of a diverse team in the clean energy industry apply today.
Location: Burlington, WA
Pay rate: 17.50 an hour
What you get to do:
• Perform quality controls following the Work Instructions (WI’s) on raw materials, semi-finished, and finished products.
• Monitor the variations in scraps products and raw materials (out of spec) that are rejected at the various steps of production flow. Make statistical evaluations and define corrective actions in collaboration with Management.
• Suggest improvements of the WI’s in order to reduce scraps and improve the performance of the finished product.
• Improve the capacity for in-depth analysis and improvement of the process.
• Continually support the Production staff on WI’s, quality and process issues in cooperation with Management.
• Create statistical analysis and reports on the quality of raw materials and finished product as required.
• Utilize and maintain the supplied instruments of measurement according to WI and safety
• Monitor and suggest improvements to Management on the production recipes for the
various steps of the process.
• Monitor and audit operations, suggesting improvements to the tools of quality control used
in the production line
• Manage, maintain, and calibrate the instruments of measurement in the production line and
in the QA room.
• Produce, in collaboration with the certified laboratories, "Master Modules" as required.
• Suggest measures that will improve the traceability of the finished product.
• In collaboration Management, maintain all documentation required for the Quality manual in
respecting the ISO standards.
• Act as a driving force for continual improvement.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned to support the Quality Manager.
• Respect and promote Company Ethic and Operational Values.
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Tuition Program
- Shift Differential Pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- Troubleshooting experience with electrical & mechanical equipment, PLC systems, Robots, AC drives, DC drives, servo drives, motion control, HMI interface, motor controls, safety sensors, and relays
- Able to read wiring diagrams, electrical/mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic schematics and ladder/function block logic
- Theoretical knowledge of industrial PCs and PLCs (Siemens Step 7, Beckhoff TwinCat, etc.) and electric circuitry consisting of contractors, relays, main voltage/control voltage, limit switches and proximity sensors
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Systems (CMMS) an asset
• Manufacturing experience in a technical role
• Previous PV module manufacturing experience.
HOW TO APPLY (choose one):
- CALL OR TEXT OUR OFFICE at 360.336.1980 for an immediate phone interview
- VISIT OUR OFFICE at 1806 Riverside Dr. Ste D, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 for an immediate in-person interview
- APPLY ONLINE at https://apply.expresspros.com
- EMAIL RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
View our available jobs at: https://www.expresspros.com/MTVernon/Job-Openings.aspx
Download the Express Jobs App wherever you get your apps
Search through available jobs, apply, receive information about your assignments, track your hours, and more
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals Mount Vernon, Washington
Follow us on Instagram @ ExpressMountVernonWA
Express Office: Mount Vernon
1806 Riverside Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273